Terms and Conditions
What are Heat Holders?
- They are the warmest socks in the world. They are also very comfortable to wear, customers have often described the feeling as 'walking on a cloud.'
How do they work?
- There are no batteries, no switches. Heat Holders are made using a three stage process. An advanced insulating yarn is used to construct a sock with a long loop thermal pile which is then intensely brushed. This traps warm air generated by your body closer to your skin for longer, keeping you warm and comfortable. You can see our video on on our home page before you buy.
Will my feet get sweaty?
- The socks are made using acrylic yarn, which is great at wicking away moisture, your feet will be warm, not sweaty!
What styles are available?
- Original - Crew length.
- Slipper socks - Crew length.
- Extra long - Knee high.
- Ski socks - Knee high.
- Wellington socks - To go with ladies Wellington boots, also knee high.
What sizes are available?
- Heat Holders socks are Unisex though we describe them as Men’s and Women’s. They are easily interchangeable depending on your shoe size and color preference. We have two sizes available, each size, in a different set of colors.
- Large size - Fits Men's -> 7-12
- Fits Ladies -> 8-13
- Small size - Fits Ladies -> 5-9
- Fits men's -> 4-8
How do I order?
- You can conveniently buy from our website. Simply add the styles you like to the shopping cart and checkout using your credit card (Master/Visa). You can also use your Paypal account.
Is my personal information safe with you?
- Absolutely. We will not sell your personal information to anyone. If you have elected to receive special offers and coupons etc. from us, we will send you those. If you have elected otherwise, we will not bother you with emails other than messages concerning your order.
How soon will you ship?
- If your order is received before noon (Eastern time), it will ship the same day, else it will ship the following day. While we will try our best to meet this service level, there could be delays due to unavoidable circumstances. Once your order ships, you will receive an email from us.
Where do you ship from?
- Our fulfillment warehouse is located in North Carolina and your order will ship from that location.
I chose standard shipping, what mode of transport do you use? how soon can I expect to receive my order?
- We will use a ground service from USPS, FEDEX or UPS. Allow 3-7 business days depending on where you are located in the country.
I Chose expedited shipping, when will i get my order?
- We have a 2 day shipping option. Your order will ship the same day if placed before 12:00 pm Eastern time. Else it will ship the next day. The order will arrive at your location two days after it has shipped.
Will tracking information be available?
- Yes! You can track your order. Once your items have shipped, we will send you a confirmation email with a tracking number.
What if I want to change or cancel my order?
- As we aspire to ship your order as quickly as possible, it may be difficult to change your order, in all probability it will ship before you have a chance to change it. Feel free to send us your request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try our best to apply the change before shipping. In case we cannot make the change, you will then need to ship the socks back to us for an exchange. You have to make sure that the socks are not removed from their packaging as for hygiene reasons we are then unable to exchange or provide a refund.
- If you want to cancel your order, we need to hear from you before we have shipped the order. If the order has been shipped, you will have to follow the procedure to get a refund as outlined below.
What if I need an exchange or a refund?
- We are very happy to make it easy for you to get an exchange or refund within 15 days of your order.
- Email us at email@example.com and get an authorization number from us to help us process your return or exchange.
- Make sure that the socks have not been removed from their packaging as for hygiene reasons we are then unable to offer an exchange or refund.
- Ship the socks back to our warehouse at the following address: Drew Brady Company Inc. 141 Cupped Oak Dr., Suite J-L, Stallings NC 28104 (Do not ship without an authorization number)
- The cost for shipping back to us needs to be paid by yourself and cannot be refunded to you.
- Please ensure to ship using a method that allows you to track the shipment as we cannot be held responsible should the socks not make their way to our warehouse.
- Once the socks are received at our warehouse, we will check to make sure the packaging has not been disturbed and will immediately credit you the amount you have paid towards the socks. Any amount you have paid us for shipping, will not be credited back to you.
- If you have requested an exchange, once your socks have been received by our warehouse, we will ship the replacement socks out to you.
What are the wash care instructions for Heat Holders?
- Machine wash in warm water (40 degrees centigrade)
- Tumble dry at lowest setting.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- If i have any other questions?